While over 4,200
solar PV installations state wide speak to compelling financial
motivation for going solar, deciding between outright purchase or
solar PPA is often difficult. Power purchase agreement
structures is an alternative to outright purchase.
Solar Financial Analysis
We provide customers with a improved perspective using
our proprietary software and various specifics for each proposed installation.
With this analysis we determine the cash flow outlook if the system
is purchased, vs. solar PPA. We feel we do a better job than anyone out
there when it comes to making responsible projections. We're proud of what we do!
Solar Financial Analysis Recuperation Factors:
- Investment strategy: Purchase outright / lease / PPA (Power
- Total solar system, assuming purchase
- Operating costs
- Generation capacity in KWh (dependent efficiency of the panels selected, their
number, positioning and amount of full sun the site receives)
- Federal incentives
- New Jersey state rebate. (Being fazed out as NJ moves to a
pure SREC model).
- Your electric rates and a projected annual increase (power
utilities are deregulated)
- Net metering policies
- SRECs - Solar Renewable Energy Certificate valuation
See a Sample Analysis
for an actual customer.